Everyone knows how much I love a party, especially if it involves my kids! Wendy at the Shabby Nest is hosting a "Taming Kid Clutter Party" and I knew this was a party that I didn't want to miss! Head on over to the Shabby Nest for a whole lot of inspiration. There are lots of great links on how to organize clutter!
I can honestly say that clutter, in general, makes me anxious! Our house is small and it is essential that I "declutter" on a daily basis. Here are just a few of the things that help my anxiety level at our house:
I created this space in our dining room.
For now, it does the job!
They are so handy dandy!
for snacks and winter accessories!
They are also handy and the kids can
easily help themselves to a snack!
organizer holds toiletries and other miscellaneous items!
All of Kamree's bags are hung here.
We could get eaten alive by artwork at our house.
I hang a few pieces on this wire with mini
clothes pins and the rest gets tossed!
However, I do save a few special pieces from time to time!
These certainly help tame the clutter in her room.
28 comments:
Thanks for the tips to de-clutter and get organized. Great ideas!!
Love all the ideas. I have been checking them out for myself this morning on Wendy's site and may just join the clutter party today!
Have a great weekend!
I always knew you were super organized....this post just proves it!! Great tips for a clutter free home:)
Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
PLEASE come to my house!! :) I loved all your ideas and do most of them, but boy the paper at our house is out of control!! I need bins at every corner to collect it all!! :)
Very impressive!!!! Thanks for the great tips! : )
Love the colors and stickers jares...I'm on my way out the door to look for some like it :)
Terrye in FL
You are always sooo well organized.. I thought I was some what .. but you have me beat by far..
LOVE the ideas..
I just told my husband about the 3 jars.. I think Isabella will have that one on her dresser..
Have a great Weekend..
Hugs..
I just love your buckets! thanks for joining the party!
You, my friend, are a girl after my own heart. Clutter makes me anxious, too. I ADORE all of your ideas on this post. I am going to go to Hobby Lobby next week. I wish you lived closer...I would hire you, girl!
I love the "GIVE/SPEND/SAFE! That is so neat.
Have a good weekend.
lea
xo
WHAT GREAT IDEAS!!!
HUGS FROM MAINE
http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/
Love your organization - especially the money jars.
Thanks for the tips! I love being organized, it's just getting there...
I especially love any bucket with personalization :)
I just love the money jars! Great ideas!!
You amaze me and I totally love your tips. I need to get the mud room idea going. Since we live in southern california and we rarely use any cold weather gear-- other than sweatshirts and maybe a light jacket-- i do need to figure out the backpack thing. The boys at this point do their homework in the dining room and by the end of the week the room is a mess even though I clean it daily. I need a better organization plan for that room. It is a room aside from the TV adn stuff so I like them working in there but it becomes just a mess. I need to figure this issue out just so it is more asthetically pleasing as well as organized.
thanks again for your cool tips-- love them!!!
christy
Nice ideas here! Love all the buckets... I could use the pails everywhere!
Thanks for sharing and for visiting me...
~Misti
That's a cute bow organizer. Too bad Samantha is too old for bows. :(
These are great! I love the "mud room". We really need a place for book bags and shoes and coats! Hope you are having a great weekend.
Great ideas- am not surprised -- you are always ultra-organized! Have a good Sunday!
Janet
I love love love that space!!! You are organized!!!
What great ideas to organize! I am going to have to chekc out that web site...Thanks for sharing! Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
I adore the "Give, Spend, Save" jars. Great idea!
Great ideas!!
Look at you with all of your great ideas! Love it...I'm the same way. I can't stand clutter! It's a sickness!
Great ideas! I LOVE the buckets and the Give.Spend.Save jars. Perfect!
I love the buckets. I really need to get started on my "mudroom" as well! I also really like the money organizers!
Great ideas! I really like the "give", "spend" and "save" jars.
Love all of these organizing tips. That was one of my goals this New Year. To organize and de clutter my house.
Jen
Post a Comment