Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bow Swap -- Thanks, Lea!

When I found out that Isabella's Mommy was hosting a bow swap, I knew I wanted to join the fun. Although Kamree has lots and lots of bows, it is always fun to add a couple of new ones to her collection. In any event, we received these adorable bows in the mail from Lea. Lea couldn't have picked out more perfect bows for Kamree, and they are also from Blooming Bows, one of my favorite online bow stores. Thanks again, Lea!

11 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

I am glad you like them! Thank you for posting.

Lea
xo

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Cute bows....Lea is a sweetheart and so is Kim!

Lisa

Football and Fried Rice said...

You DID get some good ones :=)

Jennifer said...

What a fun swap!

Kam said...

Aren't girls so fun!?!

Janice said...

Hello, just stopping by to let you know your package is in the mail. I mailed it last week I think. I hope it comes soon.
The bow swap is a fun idea.
Thanks again for the gift you gave to me. I have enjoyed it.

carolinagirl said...

How fun! I am so looking forward to buying bows...is that crazy??? These are so cute!

Kim said...

I like the bows! You always fix Kamree hair so cute!

Lisa said...

So cute! We all must be on the same page, I just ordered Ellie 10 new bows on line just yesterday! I found a site that lets you custom order for CHEAP!! Let me know if you want the site info!

Kayce said...

Cute! I had a good time doing the swap too.

fleur de lis cottage said...

I have so much catching up to do. What a cute idea. I also love Miss K's soccer slippers below :)