Friday, February 13, 2009

Flashback Friday -- Valentine's Day 2008!

Since Cory's office, Carson's school and Kamree's daycare are all closed next Monday, Cory and the kids were planning to roadtrip to Grandpa and Grandma Leader's house tonight to enjoy a long weekend. Unfortunately, we could get up to 10 inches of snow this weekend so I doubt they get to go. Therefore, we will most likely go to Plan B, which is to have a little Valentine's Day party for four with heart shaped pizza and Eileen's Cookies for dessert.

Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, I thought I would post some "Flashback Friday" pictures from Valentine's Day last year. We had such a great time!

I hope everyone has a fun and relaxing weekend!


The kids found their gifts when they woke up --
new chairs, candy and balloons!

The chairs were a big hit!

Cory gave me a hot stone massage!
I loved every minute of it!

We enjoyed a heart shaped pizza for dinner

and Eileen's Cookies for dessert!

13 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

really cute. Have fun over the weekend.

Lea
xo

Laura said...

Looks like alot of fun. Love the heart shaped pizza.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Laura

Kim said...

I hope this Valentine's Day is as good as the last! I love the collage.

jenbusymom said...

You're so good! Kamree looked so little! Happy Valentine's! I got to try out my new oven this morning making cookies for daycare and school and work!

Kam said...

Oh, I hope they get to go! We're headed to my parents for Valentine's too...but the family time at home sounds equally fun!

Stay safe and warm!
Happy Friday!

Maree said...

Ahhh...cute!

We are going to our favorite pizza place tonight with Sis, Shawn and Leah for heart shaped pizza...I've made heart shaped meatloaf, jello, cheese balls, pancakes, cookies, cakes, sandwiches and toast. Sure I'm missing something but I think I like heart shaped pizza the best!

Have a wonderful weekend and make heart shaped rice krispy treats!! ;-)

Happy Valentines Day!!

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines day! I love the heart pizza!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How cute are those pictures....the kids look so little!! One year makes a big difference!!

It sounds like you will be enjoying a Valentines Party for four.....stay warm and have a great day!!

Lisa

Jboo said...

The snow put a damper on our plans too -- no school, no party - bummer. :( But we made some cookies and will have fun anyway!

At least if everyone is home, you can enjoy your tradition of heart-shaped pizza!

Janet

Kim said...

Sooooo cute..
You go all out..
You are always having soo much fun..
I don't have one decoration up..
bad me..
Hugs..
Have a great weekend..

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures looks like you had a perfect Valentine's Day last year.

Dan gave me a GC for a hot stone massage a couple of years ago. It was wonderful.

Jen

AMY said...

I thought of you guys when I was watching the weather this morning and they mentioned the approaching snowstorm in Omaha. I hope you guys have a good time either way. Your comment made me laugh. My youngest calls dessert "bessert" too!

Lisa said...

You are amazing! You sure made V-day fun for your family. I loved seeing how the kids have grown. Great post!