On an unrelated note, we have another very busy, but fun, weekend planned. Carson and I are going on an evening nature hike at Pioneers Park with Kim and Mason tonight. I have been stalking the weatherman all week and it looks like the weather is going to cooperate for us. The boys are headed to the Home Depot kids workshop tomorrow, and we will be meeting my Mom and some extended family for lunch on Sunday.
On a further unrelated note, Chef Daddy had Lasik eye surgery this week. He has been hanging low in his dark sunglasses all week. I have nicknamed him Carlos (from Desperate Housewives) and he, in turn, has been calling me Gabby! Don't worry -- I have been treating my blind husband much nicer than Gabby treats Carlos though! Stay tuned for a funny Wordless Wednesday post next week!
I hope everyone has a fun and relaxing weekend!
This picture cracks me up! Doesn't it look like his first day of college?
17 comments:
He is very sweet!
Sounds like a fabulous weekend.
Lea
xo
How adorable are those! And please tell me, where does the time go...they seem to grow up so fast!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
These pictures are so sweet....he is so little and he does look like he is on his way to college..lol!!
Enjoy yout weekend...I know it is a busy one!
Lisa
These flashback photos are so adorable. What a cutie!!
He looks so cute and little in those pictures! Fun to see them again!
Have a fun, busy weekend!
Janet
So sweet! They grow up WAY TOO FAST!!!! He is so cute! Sounds like a fun weekend!
HE IS LOOKING MORE LIKE HIS DAD THE OLDER HE GETS DON'T YOU THINK.
HUGS FROM MAINE
http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/
Love these pictures! He is so cute. I had Lasik eye surgery~a few years ago....it is a wonderful thing! Yes, I loved the dark glasses!
I can't believe that was only a year ago!! He is such a cutie!!
found your blog through Janice's blog. It's been fun looking around here. You have sweet children, and some great ideas. Have a great day.
Sandra
What a sweet boy you have. Love the last one. Makes me wish Dalton was still little. Have a great, busy weekend.
Hi Jodee,
I'm glad to hear you got the V-swap present. I'm glad you liked it. I always worry about stuff like this. Your family pictures are fun. Have a great weekend.
I would love to stop by every now and then to see what you are doing. Thanks again!!
What sweet pics of your little man! And tell your hubs, it gets better! I had LASIK 8 years ago...I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Happy Friday!
LOVE the photos...
He is tooo cute..
Have a great weekend...
What a precious little smile!!! Carson is so cute!
Big Man on Campus!!!
What a cutie!!!
Jen
Those are adorable pictures!
Post a Comment