Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meal Planner Giveaway Winners!

I am happy to announce that everyone who entered my meal planner giveaway earlier this week is a winner! Since I bought these handy dandy meal planner notepads from the dollar aisle at Michael's, I went ahead and picked up a few more! I was excited to see so many people interested in meal planning. A few of you mentioned that this little tool would really help you with your meal plans. Therefore, I thought it was important that each and every one of you have one! If you are local, I will hand deliver your notepad to you. If you are not, please e-mail me your home address through my profile (unless you received a Christmas card from me this year which means I have your address on my holiday card list). I will then get them in the mail as soon as I can. I hope everyone enjoys their new meal planning tool, and thanks again for following the Leaders!

13 comments:

Lisa said...

SO VERY SWEET OF YOU.

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You are so thoughtful!!

Hopefully this will help me with my many trips to the grocery store:)

Lisa

Kim said...

YOU ARE THE BEST...
I am hoping this also helps with the spending of bill on groceries...
I can actually go to the store and buy a weeks worth of food or so..
I think you have my address..
Let me know if you don't..
HUGS..
Have a great Sunday..

carolinagirl said...

That has made my Sunday morning! Thank you so much!

OH MY #6 said...

You are so sweet! Thank you.

Do you still have my address?

Lea
xo

Jboo said...

How sweet of you!! I finally WON something!! Yay me!! :)

Janet

Shelly and Family said...

Meal Planning is one of the best things I am acutally good at lol! It helps out so much when I do my food shopping (big plus - spend less money) and we all know exactly what we are having for each meal! Great give-away!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

You are so sweet! That's wonderful.

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

That's sooo sweet! Thank you! :)

Kim said...

THANK YOU! You are so KIND! I am very excited to start meal planning with my new handy planner.

Jennifer said...

WOW Jodee that is very sweet of you. Dan and I talked about dinners for the week tonight and I wrote them out on a old envelope. I told him about your meal planning and said that we need to be more organized.

Thanks so much!

Jen

Kam said...

How sweet are you? I just emailed you our address!
Thanks so much, Jodee!

Jessica said...

You are such a sweetie! I was so surprised when I got something in the mail today. I love getting mail!! I have been MIA...very busy and took a break from blogging. Hopefully, I will be back soon! Thanks again Jodee! You are the best!