This tailgate seating has provided hours of entertainment for Carson!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Super Bowl Party!
Since we hadn't entertained much during the college football season, we decided to host a Super Bowl party this year. We had such a great mix of people -- old co-workers, current co-workers and a few neighbors. I think everyone had a really good time. In fact, I had so much fun visiting with our guests that I barely picked up my camera (which is soooo unlike me)! We also had an amazing spread of food -- smoked ribs, wings, little smokies, dips, salads, fruit, and several delicious desserts. I officially invited everyone back this Summer for a BBQ/waterslide party!
Carson and Daddy waiting for the guests to arrive!
This tailgate seating has provided hours of entertainment for Carson!
This tailgate seating has provided hours of entertainment for Carson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I wondered if you were going to have "little smokies"!!!!! I just couldn't remember the name of them!!!
Looks like a fun party...we enjoyed the game here...since our "home team" won!!! The last time the Steelers won the Superbowl, we were climbing the Great Wall...can you believe that???
What a great time...football, food, friends...and some beer (and soda lol)! I actually missed the whole game. I was on the phone for over 3 hours with a friend of ours from MI! (wasn't that "into it" anyway...but I did hear it was a good one!) Hope you all had a great weekend!
How FUN...
Love the cupcakes...
Sounds like a great time..
Was a really good game..
Have a great week..
Hugs..
Looks like it was lots of fun!
Janet
got your thank you, today. I wanted to say, thank you, for the thank you!
have a good week Jodee!
Lea
Sounds like you all had a great day! Kamree looks so sweet after her nap and holding the baby, he almost looks like a doll on her.
Looks like a good time was had by all! And just so you know, we had little smokies too! What's a party without the little smokies?
What a spread!!! We didn't do anything for the game. I was just so exhausted after cleaning all weekend. I went to bed at 9pm!
Looks like you pulled off another fun party.....I LOVE Miss K's little pink dress....so cute!!
I am trying to catch up here....so much to read!! That puppy cake below is amazing....it looks like the real deal:)
I feel so out of touch....hope your week is off to a great start!!
Chat with you soon:)
it looks like a great party! we went to one too and it was a blast!
They looked so cute. We were having a pity party since the Carolina Panthers didn't play. Ribs would have been yummy!
Sounds like you had a GREAT party.
We had a blast since we were at the home of a Steelers fan.
Jen
So party planning is your next profession LOL? Good job on the superbowl. The cupcakes are awesome.
It was a great game!
Ivy
Post a Comment