I can honestly say that I am blessed with the world's best co-workers. Two of my favorite co-workers,
Jan and
Shari, are also bloggy mamas and they are always doing the nicest things for my family. Last year, Jan handed down
this adorable red car to Kamree, which she loves. A couple of weeks ago, Shari gave these princess slippers to Kamree, which are now her new favorite slippers. In fact, she insists on wearing them to daycare every day. Thanks again,
Shari and Kelsey, for thinking of us!
12 comments:
they are sweet especially with those pants! too cute.
Lea
xo
How cute!! Gotta love hand me downs.....I can see why she wants to wear them all the time....they look comfy:)
Lisa
TOOOO CUTE...
Hand me downs are the best...
And they are princess... just like her..
Have a great Sunday..
I sooo need to get Isabella one of those LeapFrog barn houses.. they are sooo cute..
Hugs..
So cute!! Hey, I'd wear my slippers to work if I could get away with it! :)
Love your new photos in your header! Kamree is looking so grown up!
See you Monday!
Janet
Love those little slippers. It's so much fun when kids find some favorite clothes, toys, ect..
How sweet! I love your new banner too!! ;0)
So cute! She looks so big! I can't wait to see all the new pictures tomorrow! So I guess the question is do you let her wear them to school?
Cute, cute, cute! Your little princess is stylin' in her princess slippers!
What adorable slippers : ) They look so comfy and so cute on her.
I am so glad they fit her!! They look so cute!!!!!
That is so nice!
I love the new pictures in the header! It is nice and springy!
Oh, I love those! Believe it or not, Kennedy had some just like them when she was 2! So sweet!
Post a Comment