Friday, February 27, 2009

Tu Tu Cute!

I have always wanted some pictures of Kamree in a tutu so the last time Jenny was over to take pictures, she took a few of her in this adorable tutu. I think they turned out sooo cute, and I plan to frame these for her bedroom.

On an unrelated note, we are looking forward to another fun weekend. On Saturday night, we are having our local bloggy friends, Ben, Kim, Mason and Alyssa, over for dinner. Kim and I are excited to finally introduce our husbands. They both tease us about our blogging addictions so I am sure they will get along just fine! Chef Daddy plans to fire up the grill and make some steaks for dinner if the weather cooperates. If not, lasagna is on the menu! On Sunday afternoon, we are headed to our good friend, Charlie's, birthday party. Rumor has it -- a special mascot, Homer, is going to make a surprise appearance, which should be a big hit with the kids!

I hope everyone has a tutu terrific weekend!



23 comments:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Cute! She is adorable. What sweet photos for her room. Beautiful!
Have a great weekend.

Kim said...

LOVE the tutu..
SOunds like a Great weekend..
Can't wait to see photos of the weekend..
Hugs..

OH MY #6 said...

oh my goodness Jodee they are adorable. And, that tutu is beautiful. Enjoy your weekend my friend.

Lea
xo

jenbusymom said...

They are tutu cute! I'm sure they'll look great in her new room! Sounds like a fun weekend, enjoy!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I love these pictures of Kamree....she is tu tu CUTE!! I think they will look perfect hanging in her bedroom:)

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned......hope the weather holds out so Chef D can fire up the grill.

Lisa

Michelle said...

Tutu precious!!! I just love the photos of Kamree! Sounds like you have some great plans. Enjoy your weekend:)

Lisa said...

Love the tutu pictures! She is so cute and getting so big! Sounds like a fun weekend! Enjoy!

Jboo said...

Awwww -- those are too too cute!! She looks adorable! Have a fun weekend!

Janet

AMY said...

What a little princess!

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! She is so cute! I love the tutu. I think they are every little girl's favorite.

Shelly and Family said...

Oh I want one/or two for the girls! Love to tutu! BTW...the photos are beautiful! Have a great weekend!!!

Lisa said...

WHAT A SWEETIE PIE!!!

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Those pictures are great! I love the tutu!

We are excited about our get together tomorrow night, I don't think the weather is going to be too nice but we will have a great time!

Kam said...

A girl can't go wrong with her pink tutu!

Happy Friday and thanks so much for the kind comment. You're such a sweetheart, Jodee. I'm so blessed to know you and have you follow along while we wait for Joel!

Jennifer said...

These are tutu cute! The last is my favorite! Love it!

Ivy Shaffer said...

SHE'S PRECIOUS IN HER TUTU!

Every little girl should have one, maybe big girls too!

Ivy

Missy said...

She is tu tu cute!!! I love these photos of Kamree : )

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Have a wonderful time on Saturday with your blogging friends! I sure wish we were all in the same city so we could get together...it would be so much fun, wouldn't it?

Hope things are good with you! Have a great weekend! :)
Carrie

Kate said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! She looks so happy in her tu tu!!! Sort of like a little black dress for the toddler set...the tu tu!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Super Mommy said...

Love the tutu - Kamree looks adorable as usual! The weekend sounds fun! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Jennifer said...

She sure is tu tu cute!!!

Jen

Kayce said...

Cute! I love tutus! I can't wait until I have a little sweetness to put in one.

Our Complete Family said...

How did I miss this tutu post? Oops!
Miss Kamree is 'tu tu cute' in the pics! Love them!!!