Sunday, May 18, 2008

Daycare BBQ!

Chef Daddy and I thought it would be fun to host a BBQ for some of the families from our daycare. When we sent out the invitations two weeks ago, we really didn't think the weather would cooperate. However, to our surprise, the weather was perfect today for a BBQ/waterslide party. Chef Daddy grilled hamburgers, brats and hotdogs for dinner. As you can see, the waterslide was a big hit and everyone had a great time!

Thank you, Josh, Bailey, Gavin, Jaedynn, Cameron & Bodie (and parents), Miss Mitzi and Andrew for hanging out with us today! Let's do it again soon!

A special thank you to Chef Daddy for all of the fabulous landscaping he did this weekend! He worked so hard both Saturday and Sunday and our yard looks great!

Carson with three of his best buddies -- Jaedynn, Bailey and Josh!

I bought beach balls from Oriental Trading.

Miss K -- looking lovely in her leopard suit!

Carson!

Josh!

Chef Daddy even took a turn! Wheeeeeeee!

Jessica & Gavin (top left), Bailey (top right), Jaedynn (bottom left)
and Cameron (the cutie in the hat)!

Miss Mitzi (top left), a teacher from daycare
and her son (Andrew), joined us as well!

11 comments:

Shari said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! The weather was awesome today!!! Kelsey spent all day in her swimming suit!!

Denise C said...

OH what a fun day you all shared! Great pictures and the food sounded yummy!!! That Chef daddy is a keeper! :)
Now let me just say...that is one FUN water slide! Your house will be the most popular place in the neighborhood!
Thanks fro sharing the pics....and I got your email....I can't wait to see your scrap pages!!!
Have a great week Jodee!
Love,
Denise

Jboo said...

Looks like a fun party! Waterslide pool looks really cool.

Jan

Football and Fried Rice said...

It worked out!!! Yeah! It looks like an awesome party! So glad that you go tot get the waterslide out!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast! I love Kamree's leopard swimsuit and the slide looks like so much fun!! :)

Heather said...

Oh what a great time - yeah!! And we need to get ourselves one of those pools!! Enlighten me - where did you find it??

Great pics - so glad you all had such a great time!

heather

Lisa said...

How fun! The water slide looks like so much fun! So nice of you guys to host a bbq for the daycare! Yet another wonderful thing that you guys have done!

Anonymous said...

Jodee,

I got your email and sent you one back. Did you get it? If not, just let me know and I will be glad to re-send it! :)

Taryn

Sonya said...

Looks like you all had a blast!

Kerry said...

Wow Jodee. Looks like a fabulous BBQ! So glad the weather cooperated and fun was had by all!

Your kiddos are so cute.
Hugs!

3 Peanuts said...

Looks like a GREAT day ANd I LOVE the bathing suit on Kamree:)