Carson has never really liked the water so we decided to put him in private swimming lessons at our YMCA this year. We thought he would do better one-on-one, rather than in a group setting. Both Cory and I love the water (swimming, boating, etc.) and we really want our kids to love the water too. After just two private lessons, Carson is jumping in the pool and swimming the whole distance of the pool with his instructor. I couldn't believe my eyes!


Kamree wasn't in the mood to watch Carson's swimming lesson.
Rather, she ate Cheerios for a while and then headed
to the weight room to watch the weight lifters.
I think next week she and I will go to the Farmers
Market and then Daddy and Carson can meet us there after!
7 comments:
I'm catching up on your blog, and I absolutely love the tribute from your hubby. What a great guy! He really summed up what I've gotten to know about you through your blog -- you are one special mommy! I'm glad you had such a special Mother's Day.
I haven't been blogging lately because we are living at the baseball fields. I love this time of year, but something has to give and it's been reading blogs. I'll keep checking back when I can.
Swimming lessons are so important! It looks like he really enjoys it!
Wow -- good job Carson! Just keep swimming!
Jan
Yay to the swimming!!! Now you guys will have to come over swimming since he likes the water!!
GO Carson!! That is so awesome! I'm sure he is going to LOVE swimming this summer and showing off all he has learned! That is so great he is in lessons. I took them as a young child and swimming is something I have always been glad I know how to do.
Learning to swim s so important! I am glad Carson likes it!! He will thank you the rest of his life!!
Congratulations Carson!
What a sweet Mother's Day tribute from your husband!! That was precious.
Post a Comment