Saturday, May 3, 2008

Patty Cake, Patty Cake....Daddy's the Man!

One night last week, Chef Daddy and Kamree were doing patty cake at the dinner table. Kamree was having so much fun that I decided to take a few pictures. Here is Chef Daddy's version of patty cake:

Patty cake, patty cake, Daddy's the man
Baking you a cake as fast as he can

Roll it and roll it
Twist it and twist it
AND EAT IT ALL UP!
This is definitely Kamree's favorite part!

After dinner, we went outside and did some sidewalk chalk!

And...Kamree mowed with her dirty pink blankie!
We are headed to Camp Kitaki for Family Day tomorrow afternoon
so I will post "camp" pictures tomorrow night! We can't wait!

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Cute little outfit Miss Kamree has on!! That song sure sounds familiar; I think our Daddy has taught ours many songs where "Daddy is the man!"

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I love Daddy's version! Can't wait to see camp pictures...that sounds so fun!

Danielle Moss said...

Ok Kamree is just too cute :)

Loving the special version of patty cake. So sweet.

And that dress is adorable!

Denise C said...

Just precious! I love the dirty pink blankie...we have one of those here...I wouldn't trade it for the world! It was her lovey.....and so full of precious memories!
Have a wonderful time at the camp...can't wait to see all your wonderful picture!!!
Love you sweet friend!