Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Please Introduce Yourself!

Holy cow! I couldn't believe my eyes! I just checked my traffic map and found out that, in addition to having visitors from all over the United States, we also have had visitors from the United Kingdom, Spain, Malaysia, Japan, Norway, Canada, India, Israel and Chile. I would love to know who is reading our blog so if you have time to leave us a comment and would like to introduce yourself, please do so. The one thing I love about blogging is that it connects people from all over the world. I have met so many nice people in Blogland that I correspond with on a daily basis. Thanks again for following the Leaders! We hope you come back soon!

7 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Your kids are beautiful! I will add you to my list as well so we can keep up!

Thanks for visiting!

Lisa

Unknown said...

Im Amy from Kennesaw, Gs!

Leslie said...

Wow I really need you in my life, I have 2 parties this weekend and I am still scrambling! Love your new look!

Mama's the Boss said...

Katie from TN!

I haven't started my blog yet, but I am inspired by you. :)

Jessica said...

wow..i need you to plan all of my parties!

Jessica from WA

Sibi said...

Hi Jodee!

I am one of your many fans!
By the way, I love your new look.
Pink and Green and Polks-Dots...
love it!

Football and Fried Rice said...

You know me! Sara from Colorado - Love the Leaders.